Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas season this year. Since I was determined to get gifts finished early, much of the usual rush was gone. We continued out Christmas tradition of going to the outdoor light display in Spanish Fork which is always a favorite of ours and the kids alike.




Wow, Christmas morning looks so much more impressive with gifts from 2 sets of grandparents and a spoiling aunt.



Annual family photo in front of the Christmas tree.



A very cute friend of mine made Elizabeth some Christmas print burp cloths out of cloth diapers. I couldn't help but stick her in one and take a picture.


A beautiful December morning.




Look closely. Something doesn't belong here. Silly girls.



Oh what fun
It is to have
A baby at Christmas time!




2 comments:

Casey said...

What a cute family! Elizabeth is just a doll!

Stefani B. said...

You guys are a beautiful family! I can't believe your kids look so grown up! I see them all the time, and I'm still surprised. We're getting old lady.