Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Highlights in September



One of the greatest opportunities of my life came when the sisters in our area were invited to sing in the choir for the General Relief Society Meeting in the conference center. The whole experience was amazing. Our practices were amazing. Our Choir director was AMAZING. Later we learned that she starred in the mormon flick '17 Miracles'. And to sing in the conference center with over 300 ladies trying to share our testimony with the sisters around the world. This experience changed me forever.

Me and the other ladies from my ward.


Me and my good friend Rachael.


We love caterpillars and butterflies! Every few years my mom will find the larvae for the caterpillars that turn into monarch butterflies in her yard. We were lucky this year to get 2. Anna and I saw them both go into their crysalis and when they emerged as butterflies! So cool.





Ethan putting Elizabeth down for her nap. So cute.


For weeks Elizabeth was obsessed with these bunny ears. She wore them constantly around the house, to the store, and anywhere else.


More progress in the back yard!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I think you and I are on the same time frame. I have been catching up on blogging too and boy was I behind (still not done). :) Love all the posts and way cute pic's!!!