Monday, June 6, 2011

Let Summer Begin!

During the last week of school Lance came home from work and announced he was being sent to a company in San Diego, "So why don't we make a family vacation out of it?" he asked. Well, I didn't share his enthusiasm. A trip always sounds nice but then I just get bogged down in the logistics of it all. At the top of the list was a 10+ hour car ride with a very active 9 month old. Eventhough I drug my feet and wasn't being very fun, I eventually caught the vision and of course we have a wonderful time.

Our first item of vacation buisness was to get to Las Vegas to spend some time with Carli. First we played at a children's area at a outdoor mall. Wow, what a great place for the kids to play after being in the car for so long! Then we went to Circus Circus to play some carnival games and watch the acrobat shows, then to Excaliber to see the Tournament of Kings, and last to Bellagio to watch the water show. It was a day full of adventure. Thanks, Carli!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor kids. If only they could do something fun once in a while. Maybe they'd get excited then.

Syd's face in the picture in front of the castle is so funny! Do you think that girl is having an amazing time or what?!