
Syd at Rohm's end-of-school party. At this point in the year the weather was finally warm enough for a short sleeve shirt. It was a long winter.

This dad is so patient. It makes me clausterphobic to even look at this picture.

Anna is an expert back walker.

These girls play together all day long. They do fight and cause trouble with each other but at the end of the day...

Elizabeth is now 8 months. She is a happy baby and is content to roam the house in search of something interesting. The older kids keep her occupied for a good portion of the day. She has not been a very smiley baby, almost like she just chooses not to. She has been my most attached baby, preferring to be held by Mom, which has been fun in many ways and exhausting in others.

We needed some deck furniture and since I insisted on something that rocked we ended up with a glider. It is a big hit with the kids. Here they are, all 4, counting airplanes as they fly over the house.
2 comments:
I wish I could get Nash to wear his glasses! It would probably help if he needed them to see. He just has them for protection. Such a pain.
You kids are so beautiful and I love Anna in her glasses!
Post a Comment