Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween, it is pure fun. The kids decided early what they wanted to be so that was easy. Our streak of good Halloween weather ended this year and it started rain right after dinner time. Lance took the kids out trick-or-treating and me and the babe stayed home to hand out candy.

Carving pumpkins


Dracula Ethan- I was shocked I even got him in a costume this year. He is not one for dressing up.


Run Dorothy, Run! As soon as Syd saw me with the camera she took off. Thanks to Grammy and her mad sewing skills to come up with a great Dorothy costume!


Anna wanted to be a black cat like she was last year. Ooookay. Easy for me and she looked darling.


Here is our little witch. Thanks again to my mom who came up with a great skirt. I made the stockings out of one leg of an kid-size pair.

4 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Those costumes are so cute!! You seriously have the cutest kids ever!

p.s. I think it's time you guys come over this way for Christmas!

Casey said...

I love those baby tights! She made such a cute witch!

Rach said...

Look at you and all the posts...cute costumes and way cute kids!

Unknown said...

Um, Anna looks like a tiny Mandi! You really do have the most adorable kids, and I can't believe that they are so grown up. I still picture Ethan as the three year old that I met! I'm still 24 right? LOL