Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moving

Moving is definitely not an experience that I would like to repeat anytime soon, or ever, actually. But we made it through and it really feels like home.
Lance was gone the week before we moved so the kids and I made one million trips to the house with what we could fit in the minivan. Never underestimate the minivan.

Here is our first meal in the new house...McDonalds. We had worked hard all day and the kids were real troopers and since I didn't have a functional kitchen at either house...Happy Meals!



Late Friday night Lance got home about 5am due to bad weather at other airports. The next day was a total blizzard. It was miserable to move in that weather! As we were loading the truck our neighbors would say, "You know this is a sign that you aren't supposed to move!" Cute neighbors. A big thank you to all who helped us!

No comments: