As I was about to put a little zucchini on Anna's dinner plate she yelled, "I don't want any bikini!"
Beef jerky is still "beef turkey".
This morning at 7:00 am Anna came in with a ring of black around her mouth, black teeth and with a stuffed mouth managed to say, "Mom, just because me and Syd ate 2 Oreos doesn't mean we're in trouble, k?"
And recently when I was asking her to do something she replied, "Mom, you are not in charge. Jesus is in charge." I had no reply.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh those are good. Tell Anna I don't like bikinis either and cookies are my favorite breakfast.
Wow, I have been absent from your blog for awhile and there are tons of cute posts. Can't wait to try the bread recipe! Cute announcement video - we are excited for you all. It was fun to see ya!
Post a Comment