Ethan missed school on Monday. So on Tuesday he completed the following to catch up: 15 pages of worksheets on a variety of subjects like math, reading comprehension, adverbs, etc. He didn't ask for help and it was a good thing because I had to remind myself what an adverb was.
This was just the work they did during the day and he did that after he got copies of the homework from a friend which consisted of:
3 math pages, a 6 page English packet, and the everyday Spanish spelling assignment, Spanish reading, Spanish home reader, and English home reader.
He does hours of homework everyday and this is normal to him.
College should be a breeze after 2nd grade!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! My biggest fear is Michael asking me a second grade level question...and me having no idea what he is talking about. I've had to run to the computer a couple of times just to make sure I'm telling him right. I thought we had a few more years before this happened!
That's WAY more homework then I have EVER done. Poor kid. Good thing he's so smart. Makes you really think about missing school, eh?
Phew... I am glad Kolton's not the only one that takes hours a day to that homework!! Who knew they did so much!!! Good thing our kids our genious!
Post a Comment