Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charli




The one bright spot for not getting to go to Seattle for Christmas is that we get to dog-sit Charli, Lance's sister's beagle. She is a great dog and we love to have her stay with us. She doesn't bark, she is smart, she is patient while being mauled by the kids, she will play rough, she will snuggle on your lap, and most of the time you don't even know she is there. If she didn't shed she would be the perfect dog but close enough.
One time when we played outside she got so muddy I had to wash her feet in the tub. She hated it but she stood still and just hid her face under my arm.
She liked to sleep completely covered up. I mean she whines to me at night until I would take her upstairs and tuck her in bed. If Lance got out of bed she would try and be sneaky and try to get under the covers. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

Matt said...

sounds like you want Charli more than we do.