The kids have been playing so great together the last few months I am fearful it is just a phase and could end at any moment.
Syd and Anna have always been friends and play for hours in their make believe world. Syd always takes the lead but Anna is quick to make sure things are fair and she gets her turn. But I can see Ethan and Syd entering a new phase. They sit on Ethan's bed and just talk. They tell secrets in the back seat of the car. They stick up for each other and gang up on me. It is fun to see.
If one of the kids is in trouble Anna will come up to us and say something like, "Don't you put my sister in time out!" "She doesn't like time out!!".
Some days Ethan will endlessly cause trouble just to get a reaction out of the girls but he is a very good big brother. He wrestles with the girls and give them piggyback rides. One of the cutest times of the day is when the girls stand at the front door, blocking it, so that they can give Ethan a hug before he walks out the door for school. He pretends to be disgusted but I know he loves it.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so fun to talk with you guys at Jeff and Stephaney's wedding! Your kids sure are cute! I don't think I have told you about our blog (it's private), but I would love to send you an invite if you are interested... email me: garyandamy@gmail.com
So cute. Isn't it fun to see the phases they go through as they build relationships with each other? Trevor is always wishing for a brother but just the other night, he admitted that he really thinks his sisters are the greatest:). I love the video!
Post a Comment