Monday, June 29, 2009

Anna's Latest...

So do you remember last year when we found not 1 but 2 pinto beans up one of Anna's nostrils? Well, she did it again.
For the last few weeks I would get just a whiff of this really yucky smell when I was close to her. At first I would have her go wash her hands and then later realized this smell was coming from her mouth. Then recently she started having a little bit of a runny nose just out of one nostril. Well, I was ready to call the doctor because a smell like that from a young person is not a good thing.
Then today when she was going down for her nap I said "Anna, does your nose hurt?" "No," She said. Then, taking a shot in the dark I said, "Is there something in there?" And she said, "Yep. It's yellow." "Well what is it?" I asked "I don't know. It's yellow." SO I went and got a flashlight and sure enough there is something in her right nostril. It was low enough to get with the tweezers and it was foul. She had stuck a little piece of foam in her nose!! "My nose feels better, Mom." She said. Good grief I thought we were past this stage. Too gross!

9 comments:

Stefani B. said...

My niece was like 6 and got a band-aid stuck up there for who-knows how long! UGGG. You may be dealing with this for years to come.

Casey said...

Eeeewwww! :)

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

HAHA that is funny.

Rach said...

Yuck...if it makes you feel any better Alexa stuck a polly pocket shoe up her nose and she couldn't even tell me why she did it.

Jen said...

haha . . . the joys of motherhood! Yuck!

Matt said...

I LOVE Anna. Foam? Really? I love that you didn't even ask why.

Matt said...

I just read this again. I cannot stop laughing!

Brooke said...

That girl is hilarious!

Cassie said...

Hey Mandy! I just stubbled across your blog and laughed so hard about Anna! That is just too funny! She cracks me up when we sub in nursery! You guys must just laugh all the time in your house! Thanks for sharing!