On March 13th we were able to go to the open house of the new Draper temple. At the last minute Lance couldn't go so I was very grateful that we had planned to go with my grandma Jean and grandpa Ken. They were great help with the kids. Of course, I forgot my camera.
The kids were just great and had the best manners when we were inside. I think it is very obvious that it is a special place. Of course they loved the pretty chandeliers and the font the most. It was much smaller than I thought but very beautiful and peaceful. I was little but, I remember going to the open house of the Jordan River temple. As I look back, I know it was one of the first times I felt the Spirit. I hope this open house helped my kids to feel the Spirit, too.
It was a great experience and I can't wait for the Oquirrh mountain temple to open.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment