Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree...



The tree is up and the kids had a blast doing it. You may notice it is a little heavy on the ornaments toward the bottom but that is okay. Lance played wonderful Christmas songs on the piano while we were working.
Since Lance's parents were in town we went to Spanish Fork for their "Festival of Lights". We go every year and drive through the light displays. I do like it better when their is snow on the ground, however.
We also made it up to Temple Square which was really impressive. It has the spirit of Holy ground and lights just make it all the more beautiful.

Let the Christmas season begin!

2 comments:

Stefani B. said...

Your tree looks about like ours. It's nice to have kids do most of the work though. I guess we'll have to have our "look don't touch" trees when the kids are older.

Brooke said...

Looks fun! We just got home last night, so ours is on the agenda for tomorrow. Sure was fun to see you guys!

Oh, and I LOVE the quote/compliment by Lance - too cute!