We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our home. 11 adults, 3 kids and 2 babies made for a full house but it truly was 'the more the merrier'. The turkey was wonderful thanks to a great recipe from Casey. The brine is the key to a good turkey, am I right? The kids made cute turkey napkin/place cards but no pilgrim play this year. We will have to be prepared for next year. Another big thank you to all who brought wonderful food and to Kelli next door who let us use her oven.
I am so thankful for the wonderful gift of family both near and far. Those relationships make life rich!
We were even lucky enough to hear a Shubert Trio performed by Lance on piano, Mom on violin, Ashley on cello and Matt on electric guitar, j/k.
The grand finale was performed by baby Sam whos sweet potatoes didn't agree with him:)
Can't wait til next year!
I am so thankful for the wonderful gift of family both near and far. Those relationships make life rich!
We were even lucky enough to hear a Shubert Trio performed by Lance on piano, Mom on violin, Ashley on cello and Matt on electric guitar, j/k.
The grand finale was performed by baby Sam whos sweet potatoes didn't agree with him:)
Can't wait til next year!

3 comments:
You are brave.....and very domestic. If I every have to cook a turkey I'll know who to call. (Let's all hope that day doesn't come anytime soon though.) Someone once told me that you are supermom. I totally agree!
How fun to have a full house for Thanksgiving. I wish we could have been there. I'm glad you liked the recipe. It turned out great for us too. Brining really is the way to go!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I wish I could have been there! I miss all of you so much! I wish you could come for christmas! oh well, Joe and I will make a trip to see everyone in Utah sometime soon.
Post a Comment