Friday, October 31, 2008

October Classes

We have had fun lessons this month. I was able to find a gymnastics class for the girls that were at the same time and Ethan and Syd took swimming at the same time later in the month.

Ethan just loves swimming. He is staying under the water so long I wonder when the teacher is going to dive under and pull him out. By the end even miss Sydney would swim under the water for a few seconds which was really an accomplishment since she was not excited about going under to begin with. And of course Anna has no fear and is ready to do what the big kids are doing. They have a big area where it is only 1-2 feet deep that has a playground in the middle of it. I got so tired chasing Anna I finally decided to stay in one spot and as long as she kept passing me she was obviously fine.

Sydney was excited to take gymnastics and was even more excited after the first few lessons. She is naturally graceful always with pointed toes and flowing arms.
Anna just couldn't believe it. You could practically see the thoughts running through her head saying, "You mean you want me to swing on this, jump off that and balance on this? Awesome!"

No comments: