Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anna...


What did Anna do right after we got home from our long vacations? She decided to decorate herself and the bathroom.

She is a textbook example of a 2 year old. If I had a nickel for every time she yelled, "I do it!" I would be rich. And if you already perform the task she wants to do she will simply rewind (take off the shirt, shut the door, close the book) so she can do it herself. Autonomy is not something she is going to struggle with.

The other day I asked her if she wanted a banana and she said "No, its too spicy." We are constantly laughing at the things she does and says.

1 comment:

4 Draper Goldy's said...

Oh Mandi - Anna reminds me of Denise - She was always doing "things" and wanting to do "things", but it certainly made life exciting. Ya gotta love her - what a cutie

Robyn "2"